Facebook is a popular social media network, which attracts more than 2.45 billion users per month. Still, the application sometimes becomes buggy as many users have reported issues like “Facebook comments not loading”.
We thought of researching the same and bring you some solutions to the above-stated issue. To be honest, it is quite irritating when you cannot view the comments, as it hampers the platform’s sole purpose, i.e., networking with people.
Table Of Contents
- 1. Facebook Comments Not Loading – Solutions
- 1.1. Refresh The Facebook App
- 1.2. Clear Cache from Browser
- 1.3. Check your Internet Connection
- 1.4. Update the App
- 1.5. Force Quit/Restart the App
- 1.6. Uninstall and Reinstall the App
- 2. Why Are My Facebook Pages Not Loading?
- 3. Why Can’t I See All the Comments on a Facebook Post?
- 4. How Do I See All My Comments on Facebook?
- 5. Conclusion
There could be many reasons for Facebook comments not loading properly. Listing a few of them as below:
- The admin has disabled the comments on the post.
- You have an internet issue due to which the comments aren’t loading
- Caching issues in your browser
- Facebook app is not updated